A Thorough Guide With Powerful Strategies That Will Allow You To Create Profit Pulling Adsense Websites At Will!
* The difference between putting ads where they'll be seenÂ on your site and where they'll be overlooked-would you believe it can make the difference in a click-through rate of 2.3% versus 40%?!
* How YOU can get killer content for your site that you don't have to write yourself!
* How YOU can use a few simple tools to direct massive amounts of traffic to your site!
* How YOU can automate your content, yet avoid being blacklisted by the major search engines for doing so!
* The secrets of keyword-rich content-what it means, what it does, how to get it!
* How YOU can figure out which keywords will bring you the most money!
Building a fleet of profit making adsense websites has made countless Internet marketers tens of thousands of dollars every single month like clock work. This information will help you jump start your own adsense empires.
The following states what is covered in this 109 page e-Book (An electronic book is NOT a physical book, it is a digital book which is downloaded onto your computer and can be read and or printed).
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 So Just What is Google Adsense?
1.2 What Can it do for Me?
1.3 What Kinds of Ads Will I Get on My Site?
1.4 How do I Get Started?
1.5 What are Users Saying about Adsense?
1.6 Am I Going to Make a Lot of Money Off of This?
Chapter 2: Building Content-Rich Sites
2.1 What are Content-Rich Sites and Why Have One?
2.2 How Do I Build One?
2.3 What Kind of Content Should I Put Up?
2.4 Sample Google Adsense Pages-Real Sites
Chapter 3: SEO- Search Engine Optimization
3.1 Things to Consider
3.2 Likes and Dislikes of Googlebots
Chapter 4: About Specific Keyword Density Ranges
4.1 Do-It-Yourself SEO
Chapter 5: About Extreme Content Sites
Chapter 6: Using Traffic Equalizer
6.1 Using Traffic Equalizer
6.2 Google's Guidlines
Chapter 7: Using Traffic Hurricane
Chapter 8: MetaWebs
Chapter 9: Additional Web Page Creation Software
9.1 Directory Generator
9.2 Traffic TurboCharger
Chapter 10: The Eyes Have It- So Where Are They?
10.2 Don't Nest, Just List
10.3 Put Web Links Where People Will See Them
10.4 Never Hide Headers
10.5 Maximize Your Click-Throughs With Placement
Chapter 11: Building A Virtual Content Empire to Display Ads On
11.2 Blog and Ping-Not Just Funny Names
Chapter 12: Using RSS Feeds For Content
12.1 How Do I Start Using RSS Feeds?
Chapter 13: Summing Up